ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please submit your abstract by filling in the form below.
When applying for an abstract, please follow the instructions below:
- The abstract should be written in Serbian or English
- All fields in the form marked with an asterisk * must be filled in
- The abstract should be organized into 6 units (introduction, objective, material and methods, results, conclusion and keywords)
- It is preferable for the abstract to contain up to 250 words (not including title, author’s name and institution’s name)
- Highlight 3 to 5 keywords in your work
- Abstracts are written as Word Document.
- For Serbian and English versions of the abstract, use the Latin characters of the Cambria font size 11,
- without spaces between lines and paragraphs.
- Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for
- contacting you after the review process.
- The deadline for application is 05.10.2020.
- Accepted papers will be confirmed by mail.
- For all enquiries regarding abstracts please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com